It is early March and there is still time to RSVP that you are coming to our 50th reunion, from Friday April 24 through Sunday 26, 2015 in center city Philadelphia. The weekend is full of activities with time to reunite with classmates coming together from around the country and around the world.
- Friday is a visit to our alma mater on Broad Street to see the Winged Victory still standing and meet with the principal.
- Saturday afternoon is the big event, the reunion luncheon at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, sharing a meal and the afternoon with the entire group.
- Saturday evening is more relaxed with informal get-togethers at classmates’ homes in center city.
- Sunday is a pay-your-own-way brunch at the Bourse Building in Olde City prior to guided museum tours of either the African American Museum or the Jewish Museum, both nearby.
- The RSVP deadline is being extended until the end of March to accommodate all comers. But please let us know as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.
- The Ritz Carlton Hotel has expanded our room reservation block for both Friday and Saturday nights at our group’s discounted rate of $249. If you tried before to reserve and could not, try again. But do it soon as when these rooms are committed there will be no more at this rate. The rate is only available until March 25, assuming there are rooms left by that date.